Tuesday, November 17, 2009

aarrgghh....

Waiting, waiting, waiting......

Still just waiting everyone. Really thought I would have had my surgery by now but I guess that "perfect liver" is a little more hard to find. I know I'm at the top of the list...so it's just a matter of finding one that is young, healthy and my blood type. I really hope it's soon before the holidays. Holidays are stressful enough as it is, and I do not want to ruin them for my family and friends.


I had a repeat MRI this past Friday and I wasn't too happy about the results. The nodule that could possibly be cancerous has grown. I'm not sure exactly what all this means, and if this changes anything but I know that the growth is NOT a good thing. :( Kinda scary :(

Anyway, thats about it for now. I truly have been enjoying myself lately, just like I told you all I would. I'm having the time of my life...despite the stress of all this.

I have great people surrounding me.... You all are awesome.

xo, Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment