Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Normal!!

Hey guys! Just another quick update...my bilirubin was 1.2 today! Which is just about perfect! The plan is for discharge tomorrow, probably wont be home until tomorrow evening after everything gets done!

What a journey this has been, but what an amazing one. If you saw me, you could see how much I am glowing from ear to ear. I am so happy with so many things. Not only about this surgery, my doctors, nurses, care, experience. But I am so happy that I was able to get a organ transplant that truly SAVED my life. I may not have been like the many very sick patients that get transplanted, but I would have been one day. I am very blessed I was able to get early transplantation because of the nodule that they found and the nodule turned out to be NOT CANCER. I am just floating on air, truly. I have a not totally new, but different life now. A life to LIVE, a life where I can finally do all the things I couldn't do before. NOTHING is stopping me now, NOTHING! A new beginning. Making moves people...making big moves...

I am confident that this, again, is what was meant for me and there is a big picture coming clear that I have yet to figure out. I am looking forward to my organ transplant advocacy and hopefully touching/helping/changing some other peoples lives when it comes to organ tissue dononation and transplantation.

Lots of LOVEEEEEEEEE,

R

ps. I thinking about naming my new liver...lol. I need suggesstions so leave comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment