Tuesday, December 8, 2009

2 weeks plus 2 days Post-op!

Had a really nice weekend! The party was fun and low key and it was GREAT to catch up with my family! I cannot believe it's been 2 weeks already since my surgery! I am healing well and becoming less sore everyday. Again, the only discomfort I really have is when I lay down at night and when I wake up in the morning. Once I get moving, I am golden :)

Reallyyyyy disapointing loss by my Ravens last night. Kinda put me in a bummer mood..but of course I have no time for that! We have 4 games left!

I am looking forward to helping with holiday decorating this week, spending time with some friends and doing some holiday shopping. I feeling so good everyday I am already itching to get back to the gym and start dancing...but I know I have to put the breaks on for now!

Hope everyone has a great start to their week!

<3 R

No comments:

Post a Comment