Monday, December 14, 2009

3 weeks+1day

Another week has flown by and I continue to do well! Still sore...but I actually feel better the more active I am. The more I sit around, I get so stiff! I still have my staples and sutures in, hoping they will come out at my clinic appointment on Wednesday....but I want the doctors to be sure they are 100% percent ready to come out first! Eeeek, I am scared!

Getting a lot of rest, getting my labs taken twice a week, seeing the surgeons once a week and slowly getting back to being active is what I've been up to! Getting kind of bored sometimes but preparing for Christmas is helping with that! A little more than a week to go before the big day!!

Kyle, one of my bestest friends that moved to California in August will be home for the holidays and I am sooooooooooo excited to see her. I can't wait to get all of our girls together and catch up, it has truly been SO long.

This holiday I truly feel so blessed...I feel like I got the BEST present ever. What more can I ask for? This is the first Xmas in 3 years where I wont be working..and even though I miss working and my coworkers and patients, I am really looking forward to the time with my family and friends. Time that wont be rushed finally, and I can really soak in all of the holiday spirit and happiness.

Speaking of happy...I am so happy these days..I feel like everyday is a great day and I am sitting on top of the world :)

Hope everyone is as equally well...
Love, R

No comments:

Post a Comment