Sunday, January 24, 2010

MADE IT 2 MONTHS!!

My new liver is officially been living with me for 2 months now!! Our living arrangement is working out just fine! :) All of my labs have continued to be perfect and some drugs are started to get weaned! Yes!!! Finally going down on the Prednisone! That drug makes me super emotional and gives me chipmunk cheeks that are slowly deflating! I am feeling well and building strength and energy everyday....and not to mention living up my life!

I am just not getting over a cold that I did happen to catch, but other than that, I have felt great on the inside. My incision is completely healed and pretty impressive. I like showing it off too, it's my battle wound and I am pretty proud of it! Still have back pain from time to time, but I had back pain even before my surgery.I am hoping to get back to acupuncture to help with the back pain and my overall well-being. It is definitely something I really enjoy!

In 2 weeks I will be 26! eeekkk, I am getting old! I plan on celebrating with friends and family and hopefully even going away to Charleston, SC for a few days with some girls from work. It'll be nice for a change of scenery. And if you know me, you know I love the beach, even if its cold out.

Hope all is well!

xx, R

No comments:

Post a Comment