Monday, February 22, 2010

3 months!!!

Hello everyone!!

I cannot believe it has been 3 months today since my liver transplant. Time really has flown...

So far, I have been doing excellent and feeling better and stronger everyday.
I started physical therapy/chiropractor to help with my b ack pain and so far I have been doing it for about 3 weeks. It is definitely helping me, just wish I would have started it sooner!
I also am back to work! YAY! I am only working 30 hours a week to start out slow but it feels so good to be back in the working world again and back to a routine.
So many people still cannot believe how well I have been doing and that I recently had major surgery. My doctors even spaced my visits from every other week to once a month!! And as crazy as it sounds, I miss seeing them so often. They are like my new family. I feel safe knowing they are looking after me. I couldn't ask for a better team.

Thanks again to all of my family and friends...I wouldn't be where I am right now without all of your love and support.

Keep smiling...

<3, Rachael

No comments:

Post a Comment