Hey Everyone!!
Quick update:
No signs of rejection, perfect labs and more meds are getting weaned! YES!!!!!!!!!! Great stuff. This is a pretty awesome liver!!
And yes, I can drive again! Now I understand, however, why the docs say not to for 6 weeks...you really do use a lot of your abdominal muscles. It's not easy for me to drive long distances quite yet or anywhere with a bunch of turns (driving in the city is a lot harder on me). But it's alll good!
Still having intermittent bad back pain, but my doctors are letting me take baby doses of tylenol which doesn't always help. However, if I take the stronger stuff I'm prescribed, I can't drive...so I can't be held back so the tylenol will just have to do!
My gym membership is valid again Feb 1, so I am super anxious to get back in there and work out some of my kinks and rebuild my muscle. My muscles are so mushy! I also am going to take some hip/hop dance classes. I miss dancing so much and it's such a FUN way to work out.
Hope you all are well!!
xx, R
No comments:
Post a Comment