Sunday, October 25, 2009

Short and sweet

Hey Everyone!

Gonna make it short and sweet this time. I'm at work patiently awaiting day shift to get here...I am sooo sleepy!

So what can I tell ya? Obviously still have the same crappy liver. I am starting to think the docs lost my number! Where are you perfect A Negative Liver?

Hanging out a lot with my parents, starting to prepare myself for the big day and of course the recovery after. I wasn't going to buy a Halloween costume this year because I figured I'd be in the hospital and now it looks like I'll be around..so maybe I'll get to enjoy that..even though handing out candy to all the munchkins is the best part.

Work has been busy but good...way too many kiddos with H1N1. I missed the first round of vaccinations for it and praying everyday I don't catch it. My immune system really needs a break from bugs!

I am in the process of figuring out how to post some pics to this thingy..so stay tuned. Hope everyone enjoys the rest of the weekend. I'm actually kinda glad the Ravens have a bye this weekend since I'm working it! Bring it Denver!!!!!!

xx, R

No comments:

Post a Comment