Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Hi everyone.

Another fever today :( And another day of work missed. Monday morning after I worked all weekend night shift, I started with a little bit of chills. Checked my temp and it was 99. Slept for only a few hours because I had to run errands and had plans on my one day off before the Ravens Purple event. I was tired, but felt ok and no chills or anything. Came home from the the event (which was awweesome by the way) and fell asleep. Woke up around 530 AM shaking and so cold. Took my temp, 102.5. This JUST happened to me, thought I was better...now I'm feeling awful again. I literally feel like my body is cooking its self. Why is this happening to me? I'm once again so frustrated.

This used to happen to me like about once a month....and now it happened two weeks ago and happened again. Am I getting sicker? I don't know. I kinda wish I had my labs drawn right now to see what my liver function tests, and bilirubin are. It can't be good if this keeps happening.

Doctors still telling me anyday now....and as positive as I've tried to be through all this. I am so ready now. I wish they'd call me right now...and I would head off to Hopkins with a huge smile on my face. I'm so tired of being tired, tired of waiting, tired of not being normal...and tired of being sick.

On a side note, I really enjoy the new show on CBS "Three Rivers," it is a medical drama that is all about organ transplantation. Now it is not completely accurate...but I feel like it gives a pretty good idea of how the whole process goes to those people that don't understand it completely. Check it out and let me know what you think.

Hoping to kick this fever soon.

Rach

1 comment:

  1. We love you Rachael! Hope that you're feeling better. Thinking of you, Elizabeth and Shelly (Workin' an A today)

    ReplyDelete