Sunday, September 27, 2009

sad weekend...

Friday morning, Heaven gained another angel. My grandfather..otherwise known as "Pop," passed away peacefully. He had a very rough last few weeks and he is now in a better place. A place without suffering..a place where he can breathe without struggle and do all of the things he hasn't been able to do in a long time since he has been sick with emphysema.

My family from Florida got into town last night and we are spending much needed time together. Looking at pictures and talking about all the good times. It is good to have some laughs. And all of the support from my friends and co-workers has been absolutely amazing. I am extremely blessed to have such people in my life.

The arrangement information is as follows :

William Greives... viewing at DudaRuck funeral home 2-4 and 6-8 Monday, tomorrow the 27th. And the funeral is at the same place at 12pm. In lieu of flowers, please make a donation to the American Lung Association.

I'll never forget all of the memories... teaching me tounge twisters, showing me how to properly salute like a marine, banging pots and pans on New Years Eve, and for being the first person to show me how to do chest PT at the age of 7..which is a skill I do everyday now! I love you Pop, may you rest in peace.

Keep up the prayers...

Love, Rachael xx

No comments:

Post a Comment